Saturday 19 May 2012

Tell About Yourself In Interview For Freshers With Answers


This is the very first question asked to you when you go for interview. These few words about you can put on the spot in a way no question can. Many of you lose control of the interview for first 5 minutes. This is not the time to give the interviewer a lengthy history and take into other direction. Here are few important tips for freshers to answer “Tell about yourself”

Make sure that you talk more on the interesting and skills required for the position you applied in this company.
Respond to this question has a commercial question that sells your autobiography.
Answer the question which is expected to ask like what is your goal, where you took training, your studies and where you grew up etc..
Prepare yourself that you will answer this in 60sec highlighting interest, your skills and strength.
Concentrate more on your common theme related to your skills and strength required for this job.
Here is a sample Tell me about you answer

“I was born in Hydrebad,  and attended Lincoln High School. Ever since I was a teenager, I tinkered with computers. It was my hobby, my passion, and my way of learning. Like most kids I enjoyed computer games. When my folks gave me a computer as a reward for making honor roll my sophomore year, I mastered DOS, Windows, and WordPerfect within six months. I then went on to teach myself programming basics. By the time I graduated high school, I knew I wanted to study programming. “

Disguise strength as a weakness. Tell weakness in a positive way.
Your main strategy is to make feel your interviewer that you can complete this job on time. So go ahead and give your qualities.
These were few things how you can face interview, but do you know what actually interviewer wants from you? Here are few points listed.

A proven record that shows you as an achiever.
Intelligence, honesty, integrity, dedication towards work, working overtime when needed.
Being social is also needed.
With all these important thing is communication with confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment